wealth science podcast with jesse futia
Updated: Jan 30
Building a Life of Financial Freedom with Tony Bradshaw
Some people believe 'where you start is where you have to end.' Subconsciously, this belief is also the reason why some individuals struggle to escape below-average means or their nine-to-five. In this episode of Wealth Science Podcast, Tony Bradshaw talks about his blueprint to becoming a millionaire, the most common misconceptions about wealth, his take on parenting, and his views on how the world could better attack global issues.
Outline of the episode:
1. Tony Bradshaw on growing up in a low-income family
2. The three misconceptions about wealth
3. Why it's critical to get money smart
4. It's essential to teach your kids about money at an early age
5. People can predict when they'll become millionaires by planning
Catch up with Tony Bradshaw:
LinkedIn | Tony Bradshaw
Connect with your host Jesse Futia on:
LinkedIn | Jesse Futia
Facebook | jesse.futia
Twitter | @FutiaJesse
Don't forget to connect with Wealth Science on LinkedIn
Find out more about passive real estate investing by clicking here!
Interested in learning more about real estate investing? Schedule a call with Jesse!
Want to get all the updates on the Wealth Science podcast? Click here to join our newsletter!